- Used Equipment
- John Deere Products
- Special Offers
- Parts & Service
- Dealer Info
- Buy Online
10364 Wards Road
Rustburg, VA 24588
Monday - Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Saturday March - Nov. 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Sunday Closed Call Us: (434) 821-2649 Get Directions
Unverferth T-Rail Rear
Double tap to zoom
Dual and Triple T-Rail Rear
The T-Rail® system is more than just a quick conversion to the added power and efficiency of dual wheels. It also gives you the strength, durability and precise alignment of semi-permanent duals, even on the biggest equipment. The key is the clamp and rail assemblies which hold the dual in place for optimum performance.
Get a Quote
Get A Quote
Fields with asterisks* are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Send to a Friend
Send To A Friend
Fields with asterisks* are required. Your friend will receive an email that contains a reference to this page. Please send this email only to people you know who would be interested in this information.
Fields with asterisks* are required.
Use the Loan Calculator to help you determine the financing and payment options that are best for you.
**The accuracy of this calculator and its applicability to your circumstances is not guaranteed. You should obtain personal advice from qualified professionals. This information is provided for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute an application. This notice does not guarantee loan approval, nor is it an offer or commitment to make a loan to you on the above terms.
- T-Rail system provides easy on and easy off attachment
- Rail is continuously welded to the the dual wheel rim, so it's essentially a part of the rim itself.
- Choose from easy-on, easy-off snap-on clamp style, or more semi-permanent economy style that bolt on
- T-shaped clamps are manufactured from ductile iron for long life and durability
- The outer dual is attached to the inner wheel using hooks attached to eyes that replace the tractor's wheel nuts/bolts
- Easily add duals to your power-adjust wheels with power-shift eyes
- The band tightly grips the inner wheel for a non-slip fit
- Bands are available in a variety of widths to spread your wheels across the rows
- Dual sets are available for wheel diameters of 20" all the way up to 54" diameter
- Standard T-Rail duals are powder coated in a neutral silver-mist color, or can be special ordered to match your tractor's inner wheels
- Direct-Axle duals for tractors are also available
The Facebook link above is the "Official" Phillips Equipment Corporation Facebook page. We do not manage, endorse or claim responsibility for any material or information that may be posted on any other Facebook site claiming to represent us other than the one above.
Copyright ©2021 | All Rights Reserved. Site by R.A at EquipmentLocator.com
GOT A QUESTION?
Let us help you get moving.